Supporting young people with the next step in their lives
At TurnOver, we help young people back on the right path under professional guidance and with the help of sport. With a challenging physical and cognitive program, we prepare them for a safe return to society.
Creating a more sustainable society by moving young offenders from incarceration to full-time work or education, and PRU/NEET back into education or work within 12 months with a projected success rate of 80%.
Contribute to a more sustainable society through prevention and rehabilitation of the UK’s most ‘at risk’ youth
- To be a leader in the UK charity sector.
- To grow our charity from one location to a multi-location offer.
- To secure sufficient sponsors to be independent of VC.
- To attract funding from the UK government.
- To aspire to achieve a success rate of 80% participants return to fulltime work or education.
HOW WE WILL DELIVER THIS
We do this through a well structured rugby-centric programme in partnership with those who care.
- We make a difference
- We are informal but promote self discipline
- We are a family
- We focus on making a positive impact
- We care